With Add-A-Cabana™ you can convert your SUV or VAN into a private changing room, or provide cover while camping, “tailgating” or any number of adventures.
L.A. County Lifeguard/Paramedic Brian Lanich loves his Add A Cabana.
He uses it to change for his duties on the beach.
- Made of strong & durable nylon
- Lightweight - 3 lbs 7 oz.
- Compact - 18 ½” by 16”
- Closed with Velcro strips on the entry flap
- Packaged in a convenient tote bag w/ Velcro closure
- Attached with snap buckles to roof rack system
- Positioned to the sides of vehicle with magnets. Sides are 6 feet tall when mounted.
- Easy to anchor with stakes or weights using loops at the bottom
- Able to be held open with Velcro strips
- Simple to install in less than a minute
- Available in tan or black
Outdoor enthusiasts of all types will find a convenient way to add some much needed shade or protection from the sun to their routine this summer with the easy to use, portable Add-A-Cabana™ SUV Tent. The lightweight woven polyester “cabana” fits snuggly on the back end of SUV’s and vans, providing a flexible extension to the vehicle for a wide variety of recreational uses.
The extended shade area is perfect for campers, sports teams, or beach goers that need a place to escape from the sun for a while, a quick place to change, or even a shaded area to prepare meals. “The Add-A-Cabana™
The Add-A-Cabana™ SUV Tent has been featured on popular television shows on ESPN and HGTV”s “I Want That”.
The portable “cabana” attaches to the roof rack of an SUV or van, and extends full length to the ground. The unit has fabric-covered magnets that hold it to the side of the car, and privacy is provided by the Velcro strips that keep the flap closed as needed. The Add-A-Cabana™
Add-A-Cabana™ fits most standard size SUV’s and VAN’s with a roof rack system. (Excludes vehicles with single swing door)