Rescue Facts Provides
Crucial Information in
When Emergency Service Providers arrive on the scene of a medical emergency to render aid, one of the first steps taken involves removing the patient's seat belt.
The Rescue Facts Emergency Information Pack provides a method of communicating crucial information to EMS in the event that you are unable to. The Rescue Facts information strap is specifically designed to capture the attention of emergency personnel while protecting your privacy.
• Passenger Cars
• Personal Items such as backpacks,
trouser belts, suspenders, or purses
• Child seat size also available
• Date of Birth/ Sex
• Primary care Physician
• Allergies/Current medications
• Medical Conditions
• Blood Type/ Donor Preference
• Emergency Contact Information
• Preferred medical Facility
• “Consent to Treat” form and more