- Designed by an Electrical Contractor with over 30 years experience, with Electricians and Homeowners in mind.
- Proudly Made in the USA
- RoHS Compliant
- Reduces the need for PVC Landfill
- Can easily be used by the average “DIY” Homeowner
- Avoids and limits wall damage
- Installs in minutes not hours
- No need to disconnect or fool with wires*
- Cost less than a replacement “old work” PVC box of the proper cubic size
* Always work safely and assure that power is turned off, prior to starting work *
How to Install the G-Clip
Turn off power at the fuse box.
Check for NO power at the device.
Remove the wall plate.
Unthread the two screws.
Pull the device away from
the electrical box.
Center the G-Clip over
the damaged hole.
Push the G-Clip onto the box.
Use your finger or a screwdriver to press down on the G-Clip. Start threading the screw into the G-Clip.
Finish threading the screw.
Insert the second screw.
Reinstall the wall plate.
Job is done!