10 each pack G-Clip
- Designed by an Electrical Contractor with over 30 years experience, with Electricians and Homeowners in mind.
- Proudly Made in the USA
- RoHS Compliant
- Reduces the need for PVC Landfill
- Can easily be used by the average “DIY” Homeowner
- Avoids and limits wall damage
- Installs in minutes not hours
- No need to disconnect or fool with wires*
- Cost less than a replacement “old work” PVC box of the proper cubic size
* Always work safely and assure that power is turned off, prior to starting work *
How to Install the G-Clip
Turn off power at the fuse box.
Check for NO power at the device.
Remove the wall plate.
Pull the device away from
the electrical box.
Center the G-Clip over
the damaged hole.
Push the G-Clip onto the box.
Use your finger or a screwdriver to press down on the G-Clip. Start threading the screw into the G-Clip.
Finish threading the screw.
Reinstall the wall plate.
Job is done!