*Note this item is a special order item and carries a 25% restock fee. Lead time is typically one week if out of stock.
This is a very powerful non-ferrous detecting metal detector...
Please be certain of your use and understanding of how this type detector functions.
We offer free video testing of materials to confirm it will detect what you are looking for.
If you are not certain of use or if not familiar with metal detection we highly advise consulting us prior to purchase.
Needle, Staple Detector Tabletop Metal Detector
This powerful of a detector can detect trace amounts of metallic compounds commonly found in inexpensive printer toner. Detection of metal in inexpensive recycled printer toner does not constitute false readings. If using for metal detection in printed documents we strongly advise you to allow us to test your common type printed documents to be certain the detector will meet your needs.
Specification: MAGNETIC INDUCTION METAL DETECTOR
Heavy Duty Metal Housing
8 segments Led monitor identifies the exact location of foreign object so that you can be found easily.
Touch-button integrated control panel
6 steps sensitivity adjustment
Designed for universal AC power supply (full range)
Detection method: Magnetic induction
Detection Width: 160 x 500mm
Alarm method: Buzzer, Lamp
Power source: AC85-265V 45-65HZ (120 Volt with included convrter)
Weight: Appr.24 LBS
*Note this item is a special order item and carries a 25% restock fee.
Wizard Needle / Staple Detector III
Method of Use:
1. In an indoor environment with room temperature of over 65 degrees, turn unit on. Wait at least three minutes while unit calibrates. The unit will beep and illuminate during boot up process.
2. Before use test a sample size object by passing it over the detection bed. Being familiar with the detection object size and the distance above the detection bed will help ensure best detection practices. When detecting pass the typical item to be detected or a familiar size item over the detection bed.
3. Use the sensitivity knob to control the detection range.
4. Once the operator is familiar with the typical detection distances and patterns begin the detection of material. Detection of metal can be inside wood, plastic, cloth, concrete, glass, ceramic, and most other non-metallic materials. Testing suspect materials and becoming familiar with the power of the unit and the detection patterns will allow best performance.
1. Electrical Source 110Volt AC
2. Power: 30 watts
3. Operating Temperature: 50-105 degrees
4. Sensitivity: Diameter of steel ball (mm): more then 1.0mm and can detect 2.0mm long needle or other ferrous metal object.
5. Alarm: Audible and visual
6. Unit Size: 17 x 10 x 2.5 inches
7. Detection Area: 10 x 16 inches.
8. Weight: Approximately 24 lbs
1. The instrument should be kept away from these type devices: Strong magnetic machinery, large power transformers, electromagnets, hard drives, radio frequency devices, sensitive electronic devices. Keep a typical distance of 10 feet for any precision or delicate electronic devices in order to not cause interference.
2. The instrument should be laid flat on a non-metallic, solid, strong surface. Be aware of metal screws, bolts or other fasteners under work surface in order to not cause false detections.
3. Work environment should be indoors room temperature of over 65 degrees, only in a dry and ventilated area in order to avoid moisture or high humidity contact with the electronics inside the device.
Maintenance and Repair:
1. One year warranty against manufacturing defects. Lifetime technical support. Proof of purchase required.
For more information including operation videos see: http://wizdist.com/stapledetector.shtml