The AngLevel™ Multi-Purpose Tool
The AngLevel™ Multi-Purpose measuring tool is a handheld tool designed by contractors for contractors and do-it-yourselfers that easily fits in a tool belt saving you space, time and money.
The AngLevel™ tool simplifies the use of commonly used tools, like the torpedo level, square and t-bevel, thus increasing the tradesmen’s efficiency and saves space in their tool belt. It performs additional functions that other tools simply do not.
Who Does It Benefit?
It is extremely useful for a number of trades including, but not limited to siding (vinyl, aluminum, clapboard, etc.), framing (wood and steel), roofing, electrical, plumbing, woodworking, and general carpentry. Also used by interior designers, mechanics, home owners, industrial, set designers.
The product is very high quality, high resistance to wear and tear, made with stainless steel and fiberglass to withstand the rigors of a construction environment. This tool can be used as a:
- Angle Measurements (0° to 360° degrees)
- Pitch or Slope Measurements (1 to 20 pitch)
- 9-inch up to 16-inch Torpedo Level
- Rafter Square
- Sliding T-Bevel
- Plum Bob
- 16-inch on center step-off.
Some of the Other Features Includes:
- 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch pitch (commonly used for drainage).
- There are 1 thru 20 pitch lines on the body of tool and it display's the degree at the same time with a degree dial that ranges from 0° to 90°degrees in 5°degree increments.
- There is a pitch-to-degree conversion table, for example a 10-pitch = 40°degrees, or 12-pitch = 45°degrees.
- The stainless steel ruler on the AngLevel™ tool spins 360° degrees and includes a compass feature.
- The compass feature enables the user to make circles from 2-inches to 30-inches in ½ inch increments.
- In addition the stainless steel ruler is 7-inches long etched in 1/16” inch increments.
- The ruler markings are ascending and descending on each side.
- The tool is 1.5" thick (thickness of a standard wood/steel 2x lumber, like a "2x4 stud") and is 3/4”, which is half of the stud thickness, which helps finding the center of the stud or the opposite edge of the 2x lumber or steel.
The AngLevel™ Differences
All levels have vertical (plumb) and horizontal (level) indicators. The AngLevel™ is unique in that they have vertical and horizontal indicators, but also angle and pitch (slope) indicators. Unlike digital levels which are sensitive to drops, the AngLevel is durable and easy to use. There is no calibration required.
With gravity-base levels, you can’t transfer the angle/pitch/slope to your saw or material; once you set it flat, those types of levels simply don’t work anymore!
While other levels stop at 12 pitch, the AngLevel™ goes to 20 pitch. Our AngLevel measuring range goes from 0 to 360 degrees!
At Topline Innovations, we pride ourselves in knowing that our
are made from high quality materials, as well as methodically
constructed for accuracy and durability. Each level is hand
inspected, precision tested and drop tested.
We are the first to manufacturer an angle/pitch/slope measurement tool having 7 tools in 1. Our patented AngLevel™ tool (U.S. Patent No. 7,299,560 B2) can check Plumb (Vertical), Level (Horizontal), Pitch, Degree or Slope and it includes a Ruler, and can act a a straight edge, Sliding T-bevel, Square, Compass, and 16-inch on center step-off.
The AngLevel™ Advantages
This tool increases the efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of the tradesman because it simplifies the use of commonly used tools, many functions can be performed at one time with less effort and less equipment. The AngLevel™ tool can make a less experienced or advanced tradesman more valuable and confident as it simplifies hard tasks and angle/pitch/slope measurements that would be difficult and time consuming with other existing tools.