VaccuFlex® is the ultimate vacuum attachment that has broad appeal among homemakers and craftsmen alike. Vaccuflex® is a rubber cap that attaches to vacuum hoses, enabling the use of small diameter, flexible and rigid tubing in order to vacuum areas that are otherwise unreachable. VaccUFlex® turns any vacuum into a more versatile cleaning machine; it is a tool with a multitude of uses, such as:
Uses with upright/canister vacuums
Auto, RV (slide outs), boat, and airplane detailing
Refrigerator coil cleaning
Return air vent cleaning
Dryer Vent cleaning
Chandelier globe cleaning
Sliding window track cleaning
Louvered door cleaning
Hepa filter cleaning
Toaster crumb cleaning
Clean to the tip of shoes (kids)
Reach and vacuum overhead cobwebs/spiders
Reach and vacuum under and around bookshelves, sofas, appliances
Retrieve objects (earrings, rings, coins) from otherwise unreachable areas
Additional uses for wet/dry vacuums
Inflate and deflate air mattresses, pool floats, balloons, etc.
Blow dust and debris from keyboards and electronics
Clean algae and debris from aquariums and filtration systems
Clean out hollow forms (woodworking)
Remove moisture from copper tubing prior to sweating
Clean out condensate lines and p-traps in air conditioning systems
Superior design offers many advantages:
· Vaccuflex® utilizes small diameter tubing, so that you can really reach those hard-to-reach areas, such as the tiny rows in hepa filters, which cannot be reached with larger vacuum attachments. It was developed to go “where no vacuum has gone before”.
· TheVaccuflex® kit contains two caps that fit four hose diameters. The caps are made of durable, flexible, non-corrosive thermoplastic rubber, are ribbed on the inside for a snug fit, and allow breathing which helps reduce stress on the vacuum motor.
· The Vaccuflex® tubing slides into a female union, so whatever enters the tube will get pulled into the vacuum, not possibly clogging at the junction.
· The Vaccuflex® kit contains 4 tube diameters, which can be attached together, and which can be cut with a scissors and shaped at the tip, so that if you have an angled surface (return-air vents) the vacuuming action is much more effective.
· The VaccUFlex® kit also includes a 2 foot piece of 3/8" polyethylene tubing - a rigid tube for greater control and longer reach.